Rockstar has made the Expanded and Enhanced GTA 5 available for pre-order and pre-loading. Pre-orders are now available globally. The prices vary depending on the area.
The cost of the games is different from console to console, and Grand Theft Auto Online is free on the PS5. There’s also a 50% discount on the titles that’s available on all systems for a limited time.
Here is all you need to know about the prices
The discounted prices
Xbox Series X/S:
- Grand Theft Auto V with GTA Online – $19.99 / £17.49 / €19.99 / AU $29.97
- Standalone Grand Theft Auto Online – $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99 / AU $15.47
- Grand Theft Auto V with GTA Online – $10.99 / £8.75 / €10.99 / AU $14.99
- Standalone Grand Theft Auto Online – Free of cost
When it comes to buying Grand Theft Auto 5 on next-gen consoles, players have two alternatives. The first one is the default purchase, which includes both Story Mode and Online, and the second one is a separate purchase for the Online Mode.
The standard prices
The entire bundle is cheaper, since Grand Theft Auto Online is free on the PS5.In the meanwhile, from the 8th of March to the 14th of June 2022, players on both platforms will receive a temporary 50% discount. The games will then be purchased for a higher price.
- Grand Theft Auto V – $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99 / AU$59.95
- Grand Theft Auto Online – $22.68 / £17.26 / €20.85 / AU$30.95