Table of Contents Hide
Apple users encountered some difficulties while trying to change email passwords on their iPhones or iPads. There’s no use starting to panic and saying that life is meaningless if you’re one of them! We know exactly the way to solve the problem without much of a fuss.
Changing passwords from time to time is surely a good idea if you care about your devices. It’s a great security measure and probably your best bet against cyberattacks. Hackers are widespread!
How to change the email password on iPhones
Changing the password on an iPhone is extremely simple and can be done by everybody. It doesn’t matter what iPhone model you have, either. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Grab your iPhone and open the ‘Settings’ app.
- Access ‘Passwords & Accounts.’
- Select ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars.’
- Select the specific email account that you need to update.
- Select ‘Account’ to access the email account login, as well as the server details.
- Select the ‘Password’ area and clear any existing password.
- Type the new password and hit ‘Done.’
- That’s all. Congrats!
How to change the email password on iPads
You don’t have to become intimidated at all when it comes to changing the email password on iPads, either. It’s not more difficult than in the case of iPhones. Let’s cut to the chase and see what you must do:
- Find the ‘Settings’ option and select it.
- Look in the left menu, and go to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Choose the specific account where you want a new password.
- Select the email account.
- Access the password field where you’ll have to add your new password.
- Press ‘Done’ two times in a row.
Perhaps now you can conclude for yourself that there’s nothing too difficult when it comes to changing an email password for iPhones or iPads.