Bringing the Paramount Plus TV network to Xfinity and X1 can sure be pretty difficult, especially for beginners. But anything can seem easy once you figure out how it works. It will certainly happen the same with getting Paramount Plus working on Xfinity Flex and X1 if you’ll be paying enough attention to our steps.
If you’re using an Xfinity Flex or X1, here are the steps needed that will allow you to get Paramount Plus:
- Go to Paramount Plus and sign up. You can also opt for a trial period of 7 days.
- Press the ‘Xfinity’ button by using your remote.
- From the ‘Apps’ region, find ‘Paramount Plus’
- Open the app and sign in.
- Select the way you want to log in: ‘On The Web’ or ‘On My TV’.
- Follow the instructions and sign in to the app.
- Enjoy Paramount Plus on Xfinity Flex or X1!
As for the prices of using Paramount Plus on Xfinity Flex and X1, we must say that they’re really affordable! The cheapest subscription is the one that costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per entire year. However, this subscription offer includes ads.
If you want a subscription plan that doesn’t include any ads, you can surely get your hands on one! That’s where the ‘Premium’ plan comes into the scheme, as it demands a monthly fee of $9.99 per month or $99.99 for a whole year.
Trouble getting Paramount Plus working on Xfinity
If Paramount Plus on Infinity fails to start, there’s no need to panic. There are a few simple actions that you can take in such a situation:
- Clear cookies
- Clear local storage data
- Restart the equipment
- Make sure your device is compatible
Ultimately, we hope you have a lot of fun while running Paramount Plus on Xfinity Flex or X1!