Table of Contents Hide
Pokemon GO continues to give players the chance to explore the real world in the search for their favorite Pokemon. The 18-24 July 2022 week has just begun, and the famous augmented-reality game has a lot in store for the fans!
GOHUB reveals everything that’s new, and we’re glad to present you with some of the new stuff:
Moltres coming to the Raid Hour
Moltres is one of the Legendary Pokemon present in Generation I, and it will be joining 5-star raids for raid hour on Wednesday 20th July from 6 pm until 7 pm local time.
Staryu joins the Spotlight Hour
If you remember Misty’s Staryu, it means you had a great childhood. The water Pokemon will be present for the Spotlight Hour as the featured Pokemon. He’ll be available Tuesday 19th July from 6 pm until 7 pm local time.
- Earlier XL Candy Access: the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL is getting reduced from the Season of GO onward. With the new change, all Trainers that reach level 31 and beyond will have the chance to get Candy XL as a reward!
- Guaranteed Gifts via PokéStop spins
- The friendship bonus damage was increased for Raids
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL during Pokémon trading
- Lure Module duration was extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade will be available per day
- Increased damage for Pokémon that participate in Raids remotely
The Seasonal Rotations are also worthy of some attention, as different Pokemon will be appearing out there in the wild. Let’s see some of them:
- Cities: Aipom, Rattata, Koffing, Patrat, Bronzor, Croagunk, Stunfisk (Galarian)
- Forests: Oddish, Weepinbell, Tangela, Shuckle, Shroomish, Cherubi, Yungoos
- Mountains: Onix, Sandshrew, Phanpy, Aron, Trapinch, Hippopotas, Golett
- Beaches + Water: Krabby, Tentacool, Corphish, Spheal, Dewpider, Horsea
The lists are significantly longer, which means that it’s all up to you to discover all the new stuff!