Overwatch has received an update, but it’s not really what we all expected.
So fans were not really content with the release of the update. The update comes with a few changes for the in-game Heroes, but most of them were not really necessary, or wanted by the community. And after that, it was proven that the update was a mess, so, naturally, fans were outraged.
For example, Hanzo’s Storm arrows received a little tweak, and they ricochet at impact, but it came with a lot of other problems. They are going through shields, and through Mei’s wall, but that’s not how it is supposed to work. So fans called out the update, and developers stated to go over it. As of now, there is no clear release date for the improved update.
Of course, developers apologized, and the changes were reverted.
- Moira can now jump much higher with the Fade feature.
- With the help of Earthshatter, Reinhardt can deal an additional 200 damage in 1.75m of the impact area
- Hanzo with its Storm Arrows can change the gameplay, as the arrows ricochet once upon impact
- Cassidy can now roll while in the air with the Combat Roll.
- Torbjörn has its Ammo cost decreased from 3 to 2 with the Rivet Gun – ALT Fire
- Wrecking Ball has a maximum grapple time of 6 seconds
Overwatch is a 2016 team-based multiplayer shooter game that was made and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Players get assigned to two teams of six, each player being selected from a large roster of characters. They have unique abilities. The game can be played on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows.