Your jaw will sure drop when you find out what massive discounts Nintendo’s new “Big Ol’ Super Sale” event will have on the eShop dedicated to Nintendo Switch consoles! So if you’re a gamer who has been saving something for a rainy day, now’s your chance to take advantage!
With Nintendo’s new offer, you can save up to 50% by buying the discounted games! As Nintendo’s announcement says:
Score deals on a huge selection of digital games & DLC* for the Nintendo Switch™ system. And remember that you can earn My Nintendo™ Gold Points** – awarded based on 5% of the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used). Then, you can redeem your Gold Points towards the purchase of other eligible digital games, DLC, Nintendo Switch Online memberships, and more.
The offer features a total of 50 games. Below we’ve made a list of some of the games we find more interesting, along with their discounted prices:
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $41.99 (-30%)
- Super Mario Odyssey – $41.99 (-30%)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – $11.24 (-25%)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – $29.99 (-50%)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – $41.99 (-30%)
- DOOM Eternal – $19.79 (-67%)
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition – $39.99 (-33%)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – $41.99 (-30%)
- Tetris Effect: Connected – $23.99 (-40%)
- LEGO Star Wars – The Skywalker Saga – $44.99 (-25%)
- Persona 5 Strikers – $29.99 (-50%)
Let’s have a closer look at Doom Eternal, for example:
In Doom Eternal, the action is pretty simple, as the Steam description says:
Hell’s armies have invaded Earth. Become the Slayer in an epic single-player campaign to conquer demons across dimensions and stop the final destruction of humanity. The only thing they fear… is you.
Except for the Nintendo Switch version, the developers from iD Software have also made Doom Eternal available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/Series S, Windows PC, and Google Stadia.