Fortnite is an excellent game, which has gained fans from the very first day. And now, we’re preparing for more.
Shadow Ops, together with Ember and Sledgehammer, will be the third NPC to appear in Fortnite Season 8. We know that Fortnitemates 2021 is almost ended, and many of the loopers are already back. The new challenges that come with the new NPCs will definitely show us the magical world of Fornite, reminding us of how amazing it actually is.
Before you start the Shadow Ops questline, you will need to make contact with the NPC on the island. The only problem is…it is not yet on the island. But it will make its appearance soon. Let’s see that are the available challenges are in the Shadow Ops questline.
What’s the questline about
Since Shadow Ops is not on the island yet, we’re waiting to see where Epic Games chooses to place the NPC. But we do know that there are five quests in this questline.
- Get a headshot with a pistol
- Collect one round of light ammo, medium ammo, and shells.
- Visit: the Guardian Towers at Misty Meadows, Retail Row, Weeping Woods, Believer Beach, Pleasant Park, or Corny Crops. Any can work.
- Eliminate an opponent with an SMG
- Cause 150 shotgun damage to Cube Monsters in The Sideways
If you complete all of these five quests, you will be proud to say that you have done it – all of the five quests from the Shadow Ops Questline in Fortnite Season 8 are completed.
Right now, we are waiting for the NPC to appear on the island. When it does, you will be able to start working on your quests. We’re bound to learn more soon.