Table of Contents Hide
Along the way, we have learned about plenty of leaks, but this one might be the best one yet.
Multiversus has been announced, and we cannot wait to hear more about it. We don’t have many things to disclose right now, but the announcements were just what we needed for now. The real question is: is Multiversus coming to Switch? We have the answer.
What is Multiversus?
This game is something like Super Smash Bros, but with characters from Warner Bros. So it includes all kinds of famous characters, from Batman to Arya Stark. Prepare to battle your all-time favorites. The game features 1v1, 2v2 and 4-player matches. These matches can be character-themed and we’re excited!
What characters are there in Multiversus?
These are some of the characters from the game:
- Shaggy (from Scooby-Doo), voiced by Matthew Lillard
- Tom and Jerry, voiced by Eric Bauza
- Bugs Bunny (from Looney Tunes), voiced by Eric Bauza
- Jake the Dog (from Adventure Time), voiced by John DiMaggio
- Finn the Human (from Adventure Time), voiced by Jeremy Shada
- Steven Universe (from Steven Universe), voiced by Daniel DiVenere
- Garnet (from Steven Universe), voiced by Estelle
- Superman, voiced by George Newbern
- Wonder Woman, voiced by Abby Trott
- Batman, voiced by Kevin Conroy
- Harley Quinn, voiced by Tara Strong
- Arya Stark (from Game of Thrones), voiced by Maisie Williams
- Reindog (this one is an original character for the game), voiced by Andrew Frankel
So is Multiversus coming to Switch?
Everyone wants to learn this piece of information. From the official statements given so far, there’s no clear indication for that. We’ve learned so far about the game coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and S and PC. It will happen in 2022, but there’s no trace of Switch.
So considering all the details we have gathered so far, Multiverse will probably not be coming to Switch anytime soon. But who knows, if players show interest, maybe creators will change their minds.